Nominations for the Queensland Young Achiever Awards close on Friday 15th December 2017.
Why not nominate a young person you know who is achieving great results or who is actively involved in your community. You could make the world of difference to a young person’s confidence whilst giving them well deserved recognition with a nomination!
If you know someone up to 29 years of age who is making their mark or a valuable community contribution, why not show your appreciation by nominating them.
Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- iFly Online Achievement Award
- BB Print Regional Achiever Award
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
- The University of Queensland Create Change Award
Category winners will each receive $2,000 courtesy of Auswide Bank and a magnificent trophy. One of the eight category winners will be chosen as the Queensland Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a State trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/qldyaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’
Nominations close Friday 15th December 2017. For assistance please feel free to contact the Awards Office on 1300 055 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org