The Spirit of Service grants program is a program offering funding up to $20,000 for projects commemorating the ANZAC Centenary including the First World War and the Century of Service through to the present day. Round 3 is now open, and applications will close 9pm, Sunday 11 June 2017.
Grants acknowledging the First World War or significant Queensland military milestones in the past 100 years are available for, but not limited to:
- historical research and educational projects
- preservation and conservation, interpretation and/or display of First World War history, stories, memorabilia and artefacts
- the acquisition of First World War memorabilia
- the restoration or enhancement of existing memorials and honour boards
- public commemorative events.
More information regarding these grants can be found here.