Nominations are now open for the 2017-18 Queensland Young Achiever Awards!
The purpose of the Queensland Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31st December 2017.
Do you know someone who deserves to be recognised? We would love for you to enter them into the Awards!
Below is a list of categories that are now open. The Awards are free to enter; all you need to do is click here to get started.
- BB Print Regional Achiever Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- iFly Online Achievement Award
- Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
- LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- The University of Queensland Create Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
Winners will receive a $2,000 into an account in their name from Auswide Bank and a trophy. The Queensland Young Achiever of the Year will receive an additional $2,000 and a state trophy.To find out more please click here