The much-anticipated biennial Saints Peter and Paul’s School Bulimba Fete is being held again this year! Mark your diary for Saturday 15 September and plan to make a whole day of it. The fete starts at 11am and runs through until 6pm.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Awesome silent auction and a major raffle draw - win a family holiday to Vanuatu!
- Delicious food by Sarmic, being served all day.
- A fully-stocked bar for the grown-ups, including the much-loved champagne bar.
- A Kiddies Corner area where the littlies can do some craft, get their face painted, enjoy the jumping castle and more.
- A great line up of entertainment throughout the day, including live music and student performances.
- Ferris wheel, jumbo slide & pony rides.
- All your favourite fete cakes, sweets and stalls, and much more!
The Sts Peter and Paul’s Fete is the school’s major fundraising event, but most importantly, it’s a fun day for the whole community! The school is located on Riding Road in Balmoral, and entrance to the fete will be from Alexandra Street or Main Avenue.
33 Alexandra St
Balmoral, QLD 4171
Google map and directions